Orders & Payments
Completed OrdersHow to Redeem Digital Download Codes
PlayStation Network (PSN)
To redeem your PlayStation Network code, please follow these steps:
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account (or use your existing PSN account).
- Select the PlayStation Store icon on the PS4 or PS5 system home screen.
- On PlayStation Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select Continue on the dialogue box.
- Select Confirm to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service. Select Continue to complete code redemption.
You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Microsoft gift cards and Xbox Live Gold subscription cards, on your Xbox console and use them immediately. To do so, follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Home.
- Make sure you’re signed into the Microsoft account for which you want to redeem the code.
- On the Home screen, scroll right and select the Microsoft Store icon.
- Select Use a code.
- Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25-character code on the Redeem your code or gift card screen, and then select Next to finalize your redemption.
- Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Once your code is redeemed, you'll receive a confirmation message
To redeem your Nintendo Switch code, please follow these steps:
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use. Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e., O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select 'confirm' to confirm.
- The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar.
- The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Before redeeming your code, you will first need to register a Steam account, Go to:
- Click Join Steam
- Follow the onscreen instructions to register to redeem your code through your Steam account
- Launch Steam
- Click the Games menu at the top of the Steam window.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- Important: Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application.
- The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
Before redeeming your code, you will first need to register an Origin account.
- Go to: Download Origin Install Origin and follow the onscreen instructions to create an account to redeem your code through your Origin account.
- Launch the Origin client Select Origin from the menu bar.
- Select Redeem Product Code & enter the code above.
- Your product will appear as NEW in the My Games section.
- Click on the image for your product and select Download.
- Click on your product and select Play when the download is complete.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
Gift cards & Vouchers
Gift cards & Vouchers