Your 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is delivered directly to your console. Redeem it during initial console setup or later in the Settings app.
To redeem during initial setup:
- Turn on your Xbox console and follow the guided on-screen setup instructions.
- In the Account steps, sign in with the Microsoft account you want to use for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership.
- On the screen titled This Xbox comes with, choose Xbox All Access and select Claim it. Alternatively, you can choose Decide later and redeem the membership from Settings using your current Microsoft account or another Microsoft account.
To redeem in Settings app:
- Make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to use for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership.
- Press the Xbox guide button to open the guide.
- Select Settings > All settings > Account.
- In Account, select Included with this Xbox.
- Select Xbox All Access, then select Claim it.