First and foremost, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused during these unprecedented times.
As we continue to follow government guidance, we’ll ensure to publish any updates to our current offering as and when they are available through this page. Please do continue to check back.
COVID19 RISK ASSESSMENTS
You can shop with us online as our home delivery services are running as normal. Please see below for information about deliveries.
If you've sent an online purchase back to us for a refund, this should be processed as usual, within 14 working days, you'll receive an email to confirm when this has been processed.
For more information about returns click here.
Please note: No orders can be accepted by hand at our Head Office. All orders that need to be returned must be posted in line with our Returns Policy. Any customers arriving onsite will be turned away.
Our Stores are now closed inline with Government Guidelines.
If you have a pre-order in store for a new release then we will not be able to fulfil these. You will be able to place an new order online. We will automatically cancel your in-store pre-order and once our stores are re-open your deposit can be refunded to you in full.
STORE - Opening Times and Closures
CHANGES WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OUR STORES
- We're limiting the number of customers allowed in our stores at any one time
- We've added markers to help maintain the 2-metre social distance rule
- We strongly encourage the use of our Click and Collect or Click and Reserve Services
- You can browse all products on game.co.uk
- Please wait until you have received an email or text from us indicating that your reservation/order is ready to collect before heading into the store
PROTECTING OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS
We have added Perspex screens at the tills to minimise contact between staff and our customers. We have supplied staff with masks, gloves, face guards and hand sanitiser.
We are advising our customers to use contactless cards or mobile payments when possible. Please be aware of the new contactless spend limit of £45.
To further reduce contact, we advise you download the free GAME App where you can have your Reward Card on the App, enabling us to reduce handling of physical Reward cards.
TRADE-IN & PRE-OWNED SERVICES
We've taken steps to change our Trade-In and Pre-owned services:
- We have supplied staff with masks, gloves, face guards and hand sanitiser
- We are asking the customers to place their products they are wanting to Trade-In on the counter and advising customers to step back while the staff member picks the items up and checks the products
- All Trade-In products will be wiped clean with alcohol wipes
- All the traded in stock will be isolated for 3 days before going out on sale
Please be patient with our staff during this time as the Trade-In process will take longer than customers are normally used to, but this is to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
Our customer service team are doing everything they can to get back to all customers within 7 days.
We have a wide range of FAQ's in our online help centre which can usually help with most questions.