If you have any questions or complaints about the products, and/or digital content please either:
Contact our Customer Service team, Speak to a member of staff in-store, or contact our Returns Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your order number
- The item being returned
- Brief explanation of the fault
- Whether you require a refund or replacement
How to return a faulty product.
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject a faulty product you must either return them in person to where you bought them or post them back to us the address below. Please remember to obtain Proof of postage from the Post Office.
Returns Department - GAME Retail Limited
Unity House, Telford Road
Please include a cover note with the following information:
- Your order number
- Reason for return
- Whether you would like a refund or exchange
Marketplace returns. For items purchased from a Marketplace seller, please click here for more information.
Who will pay the costs of return?
We will pay the costs of return in the following circumstances;
- if the products, and/or digital content are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the products, and/or digital content or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products and/or digital content (including any applicable outward delivery costs) by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below. Please note that payments made using a physical gift card at GAME.co.uk will be refunded as an eVoucher, which will be emailed to you.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you
- Immediately when returned in-store (however please allow up to 5 working days for this to be processed)
- within 14 days when returned to our refund department
- Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products and/or digital content that are in conformity with this contract. You are also entitled to certain key legal rights in respect of the products and/or digital content. For detailed information of these rights please visit the Citizens Advice website adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.