Online Dispute Resolution

If we do not resolve your complaint internally to your satisfaction, you can refer it to your local Citizens Advice or an alternative complaints body such as The Retail Ombudsman (, should you wish to use such a scheme.

Please note, whilst, we are not bound by the dispute resolution procedure they operate as we are not a member of their organisation, we would, of course, cooperate to the extent we are able to do so with the complaints process they follow.

Visit the Online Dispute Resolution platform

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.