Trade In (In Store Only)
Trade In (In Store Only)Trade In FAQ's
What Products Can I Trade-In?
GAME accepts most consoles, games, and gaming accessories. However, trade-in items are always at the discretion of the Store Manager. For further information, we recommend visiting your local GAME Store.
Please note we no longer accept retro consoles and games (including PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game-boy, or older).
How Do I Trade-In in A Game Store?
- Take the items you wish to trade in to store (please see below the ID that will be required)
- Our friendly staff will check the condition of the items and test if required
- They will then scan the items and give you a quote
- If you are happy with the quote, the funds can be put on your GAME Wallet, a gift card, or against a purchase there and then.
Alternatively, you can use our online trade-in portal to send your items to us.
What ID do I need to trade in?
For trade-in credit, a photo ID (a valid passport, driving license, military, or government recognized photo pass card)
Please note that some locations may require additional Identification due to local authorities rules.
What Checks Will You Make When I Trade-In My Console?
To make sure we can accept your console we perform a series of checks. It’s worth running through these yourself to ensure your console will pass the trading in checks to avoid any unexpected disappointment.
- Is unit in good condition?
- AV/HDMI Cable present and in good condition
- Power cable present and in good condition
- Appropriate hard drive present
- Controllers in good condition
- Does the unit power on?
- Does the controller connect to the hardware?
- Does the unit load disc-based software?
- Do all controller functions work?
- Does the unit play a movie discs? (if applicable)
- Are parental controls / pass-codes / security disabled?
Grading for Trade in
The amount you can earn will depend on the condition of your Item. Please see our guide below to see how we will grade your device.
Good general condition – Nothing more than slight cosmetic marks or scratches
Item is in a reasonable, seal-able condition with cosmetic marks or scratches
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
Xbox All Access
Xbox All Access