Delivery & Collection
Click & Collect
Click & CollectClick and Collect Information
How do I collect my Order from Store?
When your order Is ready to collect from store you will be notified to the email and/or phone number provided when placing the order. You will need to take a valid form of ID this needs to be
- A Valid passport or driver’s license
- A Utility Bill/ stated dated within the last 3 months with the Billing address from the order.
If someone is picking your order up on your behalf, they will need the named person on the orders ID and the above of their own along with the order confirmation email.
How long do I have to collect my order from store? Your order will be held in store for 7 days from the day of the collection email and/or text being sent, after the 7th day this will be returned. To request a refund or replacement you will need to contact the Customer Service Department. Click and Reserve
- You will be sent a text and/or email when your Click and Reserve order is ready for collection
- Please bring the order Reference number to your collection and a means of pay
- It should be ready for collection within 2 hours however some stores can be delayed
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
- UK Deliveries