Returns & Refunds
ReturnsReturning your product because it has a fault
We highly recommend that before you return to us a product you think is faulty that you visit the support centre of the relevant manufacturer. Some of the key manufacturers; Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo have excellent consumer support centres where you can find out information on known issues, get troubleshooting support and walkthrough guides and take advantage of their repairs portals. Here are some quick links:
If you have any questions or complaints about the products bought online or in-store, and/or digital content please contact our Customer Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your order number
- The description of the item being returned
- Brief explanation of the fault
- Whether you require a refund or replacement
In-store purchases must be returned to store and Online purchases must be posted back to our returns department.
How to return a faulty Online product.
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject a faulty product you must either return them in person to where you bought them or if purchased online post them back to us at the address below. Please remember to obtain Proof of postage from the Post Office.
Returns Department - GAME Retail Limited
Unity House, Telford Road
All returns must include our returns form or a cover note with the following information
- Your order number
- Reason for return
- Whether you would like a refund or exchange
Note: Please do not return any original shipping paperwork with your return order.
Who will pay the costs of return?
We will pay the costs of return in the following circumstances;
- if the products, and/or digital content are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the products, and/or digital content or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products and/or digital content (including any applicable outward delivery costs) by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below. Please note that payments made using a physical gift card at GAME.co.uk will be refunded as an eVoucher, which will be emailed to you.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you
- within 14 days when returned to our refund department
- Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products and/or digital content that are in conformity with this contract. You are also entitled to certain key legal rights in respect of the products and/or digital content. For detailed information of these rights please visit the Citizens Advice website adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.