GAME AccountHow do I reset my password?
I’ve forgotten my password for my GAME Account, how do I reset it?
- Click the 'Forgotten your password' link under the sign in button
- Enter your email address and click 'Send Email'. If you have not received your email this could be for a number of reasons, please see below)
- Keep open the page on your web browser and go get the code from the email just sent to you.
- Enter the code and then create a new password and click 'Change Password'
- On the confirmation screen click Sign in to take you back to the Sign in page.
- Enter your email and new password. Sometimes your old email and password credentials may have auto-populated the sign in fields. Delete the password out and re-type the one you just set.
I did not receive my reset password email?
If you didn’t receive your reset password email, it could be one of the following reasons:
- It’s gone into your junk mail. Please check your junk mail just in case
- The email entered does not match an email associated with a GAME ID (This would include if you have in the past, registered in with a Federated ID) For Example, if you registered with a Facebook ID, that email is not stored on GAME systems. So if you try to enter the email on your Facebook account to try and sent a reset password, it will not work. Instead, simply just click the Facebook icon on the sign in screen to go straight into your GAME Account.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
- GAME Account