GAME RewardHow many Reward points do I have?
To find out the points balance on your Reward Account you can:
- Go to Store: Pop into any GAME Store and ask a member of staff
- Check the App: Sign-in to your GAME Account
- Sign-in Online: Sign-in to your GAME Account
Go to Store
You can find out your points balance by either having your Reward card swiped in-store or by providing a member of staff with your details so they can look it up on the system.
Please note: We cannot redeem any points on a transaction for lookups, to redeem we need the physical card. If you have lost the card, then please ask the staff member to provide you with your reward number and download the GAME App to link your reward number to it, which will allow you to continue to spend your points.
Check the App
If you already have the GAME App
- Open the App
- Click ‘Icon in top right’
- Click ‘Your Wallet’ and the balance is shown in the breakdown within your Wallet. The total balance fund is a mixture of Reward points, any linked gift cards and any top up or trade-in credit
If you don’t already have the GAME App
- Download the GAME app
- Complete registration. Where it says GAME Account, select 'Link Existing Reward Account' and enter your 13-Digit Reward number
- Follow the steps above to sign-in
1. To sign-in, go to ‘My Account’, click any option, then on the left-hand side navigation, scroll to the bottom and select ‘Reward Balance’
Please note: the amount shown in the header when you sign-in is your total GAME Wallet balance, which includes Reward points, any linked gift cards and any top-up or trade-in credit.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
- GAME Account