Product Support & Aftercare
Tablet & Tech care
Tablet & Tech care
Console CareWhat is Console Care?We want you to enjoy using your new games console for years to come. Your manufacturer’s product guarantee provides cover for mechanical and electrical breakdown but will be limited to a year and may not cover parts or breakdown through mishap.
One of the best ways of protecting your console now and in the future is with a Console care plan; providing peace of mind should the worst ever happen.
- Protection against breakdown or mishap
- We’ll fix or replace/ provide vouchers towards replacement
- All parts, labour and call out charges covered
- Unlimited repairs
- Original controller supplied with console protected.
Important information about Console care
BENEFITS: Protection against breakdown
Whether it’s a disc stuck in your games console or freezing, if your games console goes on the blink, we’ll fix it.
Protection against mishap
We don’t expect you to wrap your games console in cotton wool. If your product suffers a mishap, we’ll fix it.
You won’t pay a penny more
No expensive charges for parts, labour or call out – we’ll pay for them all. And if no fault is found you’ll not be charged.
We’ll fix or replace with new
If we are unable to fix it, you could receive a replacement of the same or similar specification or GAME vouchers towards a replacement
There’s no limit to the amount of repairs you can have, we’ll always be there to help.
Help & advice
From firmware issues to cable dilemmas, our Tech Support team of experts at our UK based Contact Centre are on hand to take your calls.
- Your CONSOLE CARE plan can be cancelled within 45 days of purchase, and you’ll receive a full refund, provided you have not used any services under the plan.
If we provide you with replacement equipment or vouchers, your plan will cease.
All you’d have to pay are applicable delivery charges and any remaining monthly payments.
- You should be advised that extended warranties are available from other high street outlets, insurance companies and other providers. Cover may also be available for limited periods on some appliances from your credit card provider. Some household contents insurance policies offer cover for accidental damage, fire or theft. You may, however, find that an excess is payable and a claim may affect the cost of the subsequent insurance premiums.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
- Product guides